RR041022 - 1
Salary / Hourly Rate
Purpose of the job
Our client is the UK’s leading importer, packer and distributer of avocados in the UK. There are a growing, successful business that now has a vacancy for a new Shift Leader to join the friendly team.
Shift: 4 days on / 4 days off.
6am – 6pm.
Ensuring that key production targets are met, lines are run efficiently and staff work to the best of their ability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organise all orders to be produced in a timely manner
- Communicate with Packhouse Manager and Team Leaders
- Ensure standards and policies are met.
- Monitoring of line sheets
- Organisation of extended shift working if required
- Monitor efficiencies and KPI’s
- Motivate personnel
- Ensure machinery is cleared at the end of a production run
- Ensure Packhouse is clean and tidy at all times
- Monitor overpack
- Ensure all packing lines required are continuously working to maximise efficiency
- Provide back-up to the print room
- Responsibility for training rotas
- Monitor the performance of new colleagues undergoing training and provide guidance and support where necessary
- Maintaining Production records online, within Prophet and physical.
- Timely, accurate and efficient goods-in and storage
- Despatch of product to comply with customer requirements
- Efficient movement and location of stock within the site
- Cost control and efficiencies
- Accurate data entry and pallet labelling
- Correct locations and temperatures
- Scanning and Prophet utilisation
- Protection from damage
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Shift Management Experiences in a Food Production
- Day shift
- Work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Working hours : 6am – 6pm
Salary £32,148.00 a year
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!