Salary / Hourly Rate
£8.72/hr - £9.00/hr.
Purpose of the job
Are you good with number and are confident processing numbers?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a friendly, successful business who are looking for an Accounts Processor to join their team.
This is a temp to perm position, a permanent contract will be considered for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Talking to clients on the phone and taking their order details.
- Ensuring that the orders are taken correctly and accurately.
- Entering orders onto the client’s IT software programme.
- Inputting data and filing the required paperwork .
Skills and experience required:
The successful candidate will need:
- Confidence when speaking to clients on the telephone.
- Good literacy ability.
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Good computer skills
- Motivated, driven individual keen to learn and succeed
- Friendly, polite and professional
- Fully fluent in English
- Own transport- Location is in March but, is not on a bus route. You will therefore need to have a car or, live within walking/ cycling distance
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a registration and interview process.
For the right candidate, this growing, expanding business offers excellent progression opportunities.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
£8.72 to £9.00/hr, depending on experience, with the opportunity to increase as you gain experience