Salary / Hourly Rate
£10 per hour + bonus
Purpose of the job
Do you have previous cabinet making experience or, do you have a good background in general woodwork/ carpentry?….
If so, we have a great opportunity available for you to join a well-established, industry leading, designer and manufacturer of high end bespoke home fittings.
You will join their large, growing production site in Wisbech as a Cabinet Maker, working as part of a friendly team.
This is a full time, permanent position with an aim of starting early May.
This is a great company to work for with attractive employee benefits. This is a company who cares well for their staff, which is reflected in the longevity of their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble kitchen carcasses using a variety of materials including MFC, MDF and solid timber frames and doors
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship whilst working at a pace to contribute to the productivity bonus
- Ensure your work area is clean and tidy at all times
- Adhere to company H&S polices
- To help colleagues within the team as and when required and assist in other departments when needed
Skills and experience required:
- Previous assembly/ woodwork essential
- Confident in using a variety of hand held tools
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Able to carry out work without supervision
- An eye for detail, ensuring quality standards are met at all times
- Agile and physically fit
- Monday to Thursday, 7am to 4pm (with a 20 minute paid AM break, 15 minute paid PM break and 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Friday, 7am to 1pm (with a 20 minute paid AM break)
- £10 per hour
- After the probation period, you will be eligible for the monthly team production bonus (typically, staff take home an additional 30-35% in bonuses)
- Other benefits include a loyalty bonus, time-served additional holiday days, staff discount, pension scheme, on site facilities, free car parking and PPE
This is a great time to join the company with opportunities of progression for the right candidates.
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and cover letter.
If you have not heard from us within one week of applying, we apologise that you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.