Salary / Hourly Rate
£20,000 to £22,000- Negotiable on experience
Purpose of the job
Are you passionate about and have excellent customer service skills?
Would you like a new challenge working for a well established, friendly business?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a leading, innovative manufacturer in Downham Market.
This is a great place to work with bright modern offices and a close knit, fun, friendly, family environment feel. Free staff lunches are also provided once a month!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls and emails- responding to customer enquiries promptly
- Sales order processing
- Dealing with any complaints, returns and credit notes
- Informing customers of delivery lead times
- Supporting the sales team with administration/ data entry work such as tender submissions and quotations
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar customer service/ admin role
- Polite, professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills, confident using Outlook, Excel and ERP/ CRM systems
- Outgoing, friendly, bubbly personality
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Well organised and able to multi task
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with a 30 minute break
- Around £20,000 to £22,000 per annum, although negotiable on experience
Apply today if you would like to work for a company that prides itself on its passion and commitment to exceptional customer service!
Please note this job requires a 3 step interview process;
- Step 1- An informal face to face interview or telephone interview with the recruitment agency
- Step 2- A formal interview directly with the Office Manager
- Step 3- A formal interview directly with the Managing Director
If you have not heard from us within one week of applying, we apologise that you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.