Salary / Hourly Rate
Negotiable on experience
Purpose of the job
Are you a skilled and qualified Electrical Engineer/ Technician?
Would you like a new challenge working for a successful and rapidly growing business?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s leading plastic recycling companies at their big, expanding site in Wimblington.
This is a full time, permanent position with a direct contract with our client. Interviews will be taking place mid January 2020.
This is a fantastic company to work for who invest heavily in their employees training, competence and qualifications for future development and progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify and rectify in a timely manner, electrical, electronic and control system faults
- To keep records of inspections and servicing and order components and parts where appropriate
- To maintain, service and clean electrical installation items within the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Report and document each production run and provide electricity usage analysis
- To make recommendations on improvements to any system in the plant in order to improve safety and efficiency
- On call – out of hours call out on a rotational basis
Skills and experience required:
Successful candidate will need:
- Electrical and mechanical repair and maintenance experience
- A recognised electrical qualification such as NICEIC Eighteenth Edition
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/ factory environment
- Experience with PLC/ Inverters and plastic extrusion industry (desirable not essential)
- Positive attitude and high energy levels
- Flexible approach
- Customer focused
- Well organised
- 4 on, 4 off- day shift, 7am to 7pm
- 12 hours fully paid, breaks inclusive
- You will also be required to be on call – out of hours call out on a rotational basis
- A very competitive salary, negotiable on experience- Please specify your salary requirements in your cover letter when applying
- Any call out worked hours are paid at an overtime rate