Salary / Hourly Rate
Very competitive salary, negotiable on experience
Purpose of the job
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative with a Counterbalance Forklift license?
Are you looking for a new challenge at a well-established, successful, friendly business?
If so, we have a great opportunity available for you to join an industry leading, designer and manufacturer of high end bespoke home fittings.
This is a full time, permanent position. Ideally, we are looking for someone to start on Monday 2nd March but, the start date can be delayed for someone who needs to work a longer notice period.
This is a great company to work for with attractive employee benefits. This is a company who cares well for their staff, which is reflected in the longevity of their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Routine maintenance on a large fleet of haulage vehicles
- Perform fault diagnosis and repairs
- Completing relevant paperwork
Skills and experience required:
- Proven, time served experience as a HGV Technician/ Fitter/ Mechanic with diagnostic experience
- Relevant City and Guilds or NVQ qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HGV licence advantageous
- Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 5pm
- Competitive salary, negotiable on experience