Salary / Hourly Rate
£10.80/hr Day shift - £13/hr Night Shift
Purpose of the job
Our client, based in Long Sutton is one of the largest pulse and agricultural seed processors in the UK is looking for a Day Shift and Night Shift Hygiene Operatives for our client based in Long Sutton, Lincolnshire.
The work is regular and ongoing.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a large, successful business that places its employees at the heart of its operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Due to the location of the site, you will need your own means of transport.
The job of a hygiene operator involves ensuring the factory is kept to a high standard and meets food hygiene standards including:
- Ensuring the safe use of chemicals
- Using chemicals and jet washers to carry out cleaning of all machinery ready for production start-up
- Following strict food handling procedures
- Complying fully with cleaning standards set by the department
- Ensuring no residue when wiping down all equipment
- Following instructions
- Cleaning the factory to a high standard- adhering to company safety policies
Skills and experience required:
Days: Mon – Thurs from 7.00 am to 16.15 pm and Friday from 7.00 am to 15.00 pm
Nights: Monday to Thursday from 17.30 pm to 5.30 am and Fridays (busy periods only) from 17.00 pm to 1.30 am
- £10.80/hr Day shift
- £13/hr Night Shift
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!