Salary / Hourly Rate
Pay: £11- £12/hr.
Purpose of the job
Rapid Recruitment is looking for an experienced Line Leader to work for one of our clients, a leading packing and distributor of a wide range of fruits, in Coates.
Five days working in a week – start from 8 am until finish
Full training is provided however, previous T/L experience is highly desirable.
Ideal holder of First Aid, PPT and FLT certificates but not necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
Role Overview Reporting directly to the Operations Supervisor, the Team Leader is responsible for:
- Control the production processes and manufacturing area ensuring daily targets are met or exceeded while ensuring all safe systems of work and H&S policies are adhered to.
- The on-time, in-full delivery of client projects
- Maintaining site and process efficiency throughout relevant production processes
- Delivery through your team and agency personnel
- Understanding and owning all elements of co-packing.
- Maximising margin through efficiency and raising issues when targets are not met or not achievable,
- Working with all internal departments to ensure the smooth flow of work through the manufacturing area.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records, both electronically and paper-based, as appropriate.
- Support project management in accordance with the Operations Supervisor’s instruction.
Skills and experience required:
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on client service, quality and business improvement. A natural forward planner who constructively assesses their own performance and that of others.
- Able to work effectively and calmly under pressure with a high level of tact and diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality. Leading by example and able to communicate and motivate via both verbal and written media.
- Possessing a desire for high-quality output and excellent customer service
- Ensure production quantities, traceability & rejects are recorded accurately for all lines and available for inspection.
- Ensure all rejects are recorded, labelled & stored securely until disposal is confirmed.
- Manage residual stock checks for every project with pallets labelled and stored securely.
- Return all relevant paperwork to the Operations Supervisor at the end of each day.
5 days working in a week – start from 8am until finish
£11.00-£12.00 per hour
As Soon As Possible
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!