Salary / Hourly Rate
£31,283 per annum
Purpose of the job
Are you an experienced Hygiene Manager/ Supervisor? Would you like a new challenge working for a highly respected manufacturer and distributor in Wisbech?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a marketing leading, well established business, specialising in the food industry.
This is a full time, permanent position. The role is available for an immediate start however, our client is able to wait for someone who needs to work a 4 week notice period.
If you are a reliable, self motivated individual with good knowledge of hygiene and food safety standards then this could be the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage/ supervise a small team to ensure hygiene standards are met and exceeded at all times
- Assisting with hygiene audits
- Stock control and ordering of supplies for your team
- Cover for Hygiene Operatives in their absence when required
- Communication/ liaising with wider management team
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Hygiene Manager/ Supervisor/ Team Leader (highly preferred). We will however also consider experienced Hygiene Operatives keen to progress to the next stage in their career
- Good knowledge of hygiene and food safety standards including cleaning chemicals, methods of cleaning, documentation
- An understanding of customer, retailer and BRC requirements (highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Creative thinker, able to deal with challenges
- Well organised
- Team player
- Night shift- Monday to Friday, 9:45pm to 6:15am
- The odd occasional weekend shift will be required so we are looking for a candidate who can be flexible
- £31,283 per annum