Salary / Hourly Rate
£10 per hour
Purpose of the job
Do you have experience working in a food factory?
Would you like a new challenge at a friendly, successful business, specialising in food manufacturing?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to work at a large vegetable factory in King’s Lynn.
This is a temp to perm position. For the first 3 months you will be employed by the recruitment agency on a temporary basis. After 3 months, our client will then consider a permanent contract.
If you are a reliable, team player then this could be the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean all factory equipment and environmental areas ready for the next production shift
- Ensure hygiene plan is achieved on time and in full and to agreed standards
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in a food production environment
- Previous hygiene/ cleaning experience (preferred but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Basic Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates (preferred but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Good level of English
- Own transport (preferred but not essential as transport can be provided from the Wisbech area)
- Night shift- 4 on, 4 off, 7pm to 6am
- Competitive rate of £10 per hour