Salary / Hourly Rate
Negotiable on experience
Purpose of the job
Do you have proven experience working in a food manufacturing environment?
If so, we have a great opportunity available for you to join a successful, leading business specialising in the vegetable processing sector.
Working at their large, busy food production site in Upwell near Wisbech, they are looking for a Part Time Factory Trainer to be responsible for all their staff training needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, develop, implement and maintain an onsite training programme, which will include CCP’s, SOP’s, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Deliver effective, enthusiastic, engaging training (You will need to have experience and competency on the subject matters)
- Induct and train all new starters
- Regularly monitor and review staff to ensure health and safety and company policies are being adhered to at all times
- Maintain an ongoing training schedule/ training matrix, identifying future training needs for all staff
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a food manufacturing environment
- Previous trainer experience preferred but not essential. (Previous factory supervisor/ team/ line leader experience looking for a new challenge will also be considered)
- You will be an excellent communicator, delivering training on a number of topics to a variety of colleagues
- Good sound knowledge of SOP’s, Health and Safety, Food Safety and Food Hygiene (ideally Level 2 qualified)
- Well organised
- You will be positive and enthusiastic, with the ability to motivate and encourage colleagues to be engaged in the training being delivered
- Previous HR experience preferred but not essential
- Own transport essential due to rural location not on a bus route
- Part time- Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm (with a 30 minute lunch break)
- The role will support operational requirements and so there may be times when your hours may be amended to enable you to support across all shifts
- Competitive salary, negotiable on experience
Apply today if you are looking for a new challenge at a well-established, growing business!
When applying, please submit both a CV and cover letter making sure you detail your salary requirements in the cover letter.