Salary / Hourly Rate
Nr. Kings Lynn
Purpose of the job
Our client is a leading packing contractor, with a wide range including tea bags, Xmas gifts, and canned goods.
They are looking for an experienced administrator, to assist in the technical and sales departments, to join their small and friendly team.
The main role of the job: You will be responsible for providing an efficient administration, assisting the Technical and Sales teams, to ensuring all paperwork is always up-to-date and completed as required.
Your role includes being responsible for ensuring all technical paperwork, sales, and production administration are completed accurately, reconciled, and invoiced correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support to the technical and sales teams.
- Providing admin support on all production paperwork, including factory daily reporting and any other tasks required to support the Production Team.
- Provide customer service administration support to any customers and process sales orders and job files for production, including all relevant paperwork as requested.
- Completing administration on Sage by liaising with Goods In/Out and Production Departments to gather required information, inputting component data onto Sage, and raising sales orders, bill of materials, and works orders.
- Create relevant job files for tracking customers’ job progress.
- Providing full-time holiday cover for both the Sales Team and Technical Compliance/Production Manager, supported by the Management Team, when required.
- Provide administration support to any other departments as required to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled as competently and accurately as possible.
- Maintaining regular contact with assigned customers regarding ongoing business.
- Liaising with the accounts department to ensure that customers are invoiced promptly for work completed and assisting where required.
Skills and experience required:
Ideally, you will have some experience of working in a food technical environment.
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful family business and a small and friendly team.
Part-time role: 21.5 hrs
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: Monday – Thursday from 11.00 am till 17.00 pm and Friday from 11.00 am till 15.00 pm (30 min break each day)
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!