Salary / Hourly Rate
A competitive Salary circa £30,000 + bonus scheme
Purpose of the job
Our client has been established in Andover, Hampshire for over 40 years ,supplying steel profiles to various markets throughout the south of the UK, covering an area from Birmingham to the south coast.
The position is a field sales role developing sales for our business in Andover.
We are looking for someone who will be capable of building on the customers that we already have. The role will be mainly focused on finding new business from customers meeting face to face. This will initially be achieved by use of the internet to find, research, and introduce our services to prospects that you will have pre-qualified by email and/or telephone contact.
This is an ideal role for a sales professional who can use their experience and skills to gain new business and create long lasting relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
The roles & responsibility include
- To qualify all leads and record findings on our Customer Business System
- To follow up on enquiries & record results
- Report customer & competition information to branch management
- Opportunity for longer term progression within the business
Skills and experience required:
You will have the following skills
- Strong sales experience including business development and account management
- You will have a good technical/engineering appreciation with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Have a focused, and consultative approach to sales
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage your day to day activities unsupervised and be an expert at building relationships
- You will have experience of selling into a range of businesses at all levels
- Ideally have engineering sales experience within the construction, agricultural, heavy engineering, or precision engineering
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Office and the internet
- Hold a current driving licence and live within commuting distance of Andover
The role is full time and hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm
- A competitive Salary circa £30,000 + bonus scheme
- Travel package or company car.
- Mobile phone & laptop provided
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays per Annum
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!