Salary / Hourly Rate
Purpose of the job
Do you have Team Leading experience within a production/ manufacturing environment?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a well established, successful business specialising in the display packaging industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of 5 to 20 Production Operatives ensuring high productivity levels and quality standards are met at all times
- Controlling the production processes and manufacturing area to ensure daily targets are met.
- Ensure all production records are accurate and paperwork completed correctly.
- Understanding and owning all elements of co-packing, finishing and glueing processes.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout all areas regularly to a high standard and resolve issues highlighted on the housekeeping reports.
Skills and experience required:
The successful candidate will need:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Team Leader/ Line Leader
- Good communication skills with a good level of English
- You will be self-motivated, possess good person management abilities and will have a clear focus on client service, quality and business improvement.
Hours: 5.50 am – 5:00pm
Days: Shift, 3 days on, 4 days off.
- You will work a 4 weekly rotating shift pattern
- For the first 4 weeks you will work Monday to Wednesday, 5:50 am to 6 pm
- You will then rotate to Friday to Saturday, 5:50 am to 6 pm
- 40 minute break to be deducted each day so, you will be paid for 11.5 hours a day, 34.5 hours per week