Salary / Hourly Rate
£24k - £30k. DOE.
Purpose of the job
Our client is a growing steel cutting & fabrication organisation based in Thetford, whose services include flame, laser, plasma & waterjet cutting with additional press braking, rolling & plough grinding services.
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Technical Salesperson to work for a successful, well-established company specialising in the Engineering Sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
Technical Sales Key responsibilities:
- Preparing quotations and negotiating orders
- Helping to develop and grow new & existing sales accounts.
- Providing good customer service
- Answering the telephone and responding to e-mail enquiries
- Processing your orders & general administration
Skills and experience required:
- Background in steel sales, engineering or the fabrication industry, would be useful.
- Sales focused- passion for delivering great customer service and helping to grow sales.
- You will have a good technical/engineering appreciation with the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Good numeracy, literacy and strong computer skills
- Professional, business-like telephone manner
- Basic use of AutoCAD or similar CAD software (desirable but not essential as training will be provided).
- Driving licence is useful but not essential
Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5.00 pm (5.30 pm one afternoon/week) with 1 hour for lunch
- You will also be required to work the occasional Saturday morning (8 am-11.0 am) on a rota basis, usually one in four Saturday mornings.
- Competitive salary – £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Profit share
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- Company pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking
This is a great company to work for, with good opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
As soo as possible
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!