Salary / Hourly Rate
Competitive Salary - DOE
Purpose of the job
Rapid Recruitment have a great opportunity for experiences Warehouse Manager to join a friendly, family run electrical cabling business at their large site in March, Cambridgeshire.
This is a full time, permanent position to be employed directly by our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team to up to 30 people.
- Manage the day to day warehouse operation
- Ensure that all items are correctly packed and shipped each day.
- Ensure that all items in the warehouse are stored in the correct place.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept in a clean and tidy state.
- Provide leadership and direction to the warehouse team, helping staff to continually develop and improve performance
- Ensure Health and Safety and company policies are adhered to at all times
Skills and experience required:
Successful candidate will need:
- Previous Warehouse Manager experience.
- Good sound knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Physically fit- able to lift heavy loads by hand if and when required (e.g. inspecting/ checking goods or helping to move stock)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised, able to plan and work in a fast paced, busy warehouse environment
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Able to lead by example
- Computer literate
- Forklift counterbalance license, preferred but not essential.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Competitive Salary – DOE
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!