Salary / Hourly Rate
£10 per hour + bonus
Purpose of the job
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative with a Counterbalance Forklift license?
Are you looking for a new challenge at a well-established, successful, friendly business?
If so, we have a great opportunity available for you to join an industry leading, designer and manufacturer of high end bespoke home fittings.
This is a full time, permanent position. Ideally, we are looking for someone to start on Monday 2nd March but, the start date can be delayed for someone who needs to work a longer notice period.
This is a great company to work for with attractive employee benefits. This is a company who cares well for their staff, which is reflected in the longevity of their employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive goods in, checking quality and quantity
- Efficiently store goods correctly in warehouse
- Operating forklift and sack barrows as well as manual lifting
- Support the workshop staff with assembling duties during sickness/ holiday and busy periods
- Adhere to company H&S polices
Skills and experience required:
- Previous warehouse operative experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Counterbalance forklift license with a minimum of 1 years forklift experience
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Monday to Thursday, 7am to 4pm (with a 20 minute paid AM break, 15 minute paid PM break and 30 minute unpaid lunch break)
- Friday, 7am to 1pm (with a 20 minute paid AM break)
- £10 per hour
- After the probation period, you will be eligible for the monthly team production bonus (typically, staff take home an additional 30-35% in bonuses)
- Other benefits include a loyalty bonus, time-served additional holiday days, staff discount, pension scheme, on site facilities, free car parking and PPE
This is a great time to join the company with opportunities of progression in the future for the right candidates.
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and cover letter.
If you have not heard from us within one week of applying, we apologise that you have been unsuccessful with your application on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.