Salary / Hourly Rate
£12.50/hr - £13.80/hr
Purpose of the job
Our client, based in a clean, modern factory, developing, preparing and packing a wide range of quality prepared vegetable and stir fry products is looking for Skilled Operatives: Machine Minders, Mixers and other Production Colleagues.
Overall Purpose of the Role: To produce goods and services which meet and exceed our client customers’ expectations at the agreed specification, quality and timescale while maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage material throughput to facilitate delivery of customer orders, as per the production schedule
- Adhere to manufacturing specifications at all times
- Support operational change to improve shift effectiveness and efficiencies
- Effectively manage own workload and that of area of responsibility
- Adhere to technical and quality procedures at all times
- Ensure all documentation is complete, accurate and legible
- Comply with machine operating standards to meet customer orders
- Make sure all permanent and temporary colleagues including visitors follow the Company Technical standards
- Ensure 100% customer service – right first time every time
- Work proactively to problem solve
- Ensure all policies and procedures are fully adhered to at all times (e.g. GMP, Manufacturing specs, etc.)
- Complete pre-start up line checks, as required, and ensure corrective actions are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all colleagues in area follow relevant SOPs/SMUGs/Procedures
- To maintain Health & Safety around your area
Skills and experience required:
Candidates must have their own transport
Job Type: Temp to perm
For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming and friendly team, in a growing and successful business.
HOURS: 8am – 8pm
SHIFT: 4 on, 4 off
£12.50/hr – £13.80/hr
(OVERTIME: £15.63/hr – £17.25/hr)
Please share this job on your social media…
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO APPLY
Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!