Salary / Hourly Rate
£9.61 per hour
Purpose of the job
Do you have Machine Operating experience within a production/ manufacturing environment?
Are you available for an immediate start?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a well established business specialising in the packaging industry.
This is a temp to perm role. For the first 12 weeks you will be employed through the recruitment agency on a temporary basis. After 12 weeks, our client will assess performance and will offer a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for machine operating/ minding. Predominately, you will work with gluing machines, making various packaging and display stands.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a Machine Operator/ Minder
- Good communication skills with a good level of English
- Location is on the outskirts of Wisbech so, own transport is highly preferred. Alternatively, transport can be provided if you live in Wisbech
- You will work a 4 weekly rotating shift pattern
- For the first 4 weeks you will work Monday to Wednesday, 5:50am to 6pm
- You will then rotate to Friday to Saturday, 5:50am to 6pm
- 40 minute break to be deducted each day so, you will be paid for 11.5 hours a day, 34.5 hours per week
- £8.25 per hour plus a £1.36 per hour shift premium (totalling to £9.61 per hour)